Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saturday January 1 2011

No rest for the wicked: Regardless of how long the party went last night, there was work to be done on the KIP this morning!!

First there were some extra items laying around that had to be disposed of:



The sub-station basic structure is ready, wiring, fencing and transformer have to be added.
I thought I had a hand car or 'speeder' to put in front of the shed. Oh well, I will have to buy or build one


 
The ballast crew, (Colin) ballasted up to the Bauchine yard throat


Another very essential task done this morning was by the engine servicing crew (Gord) in programming engines and preparing them to be MU'd.



Finally, with the advent of digital cameras and instant viewing of pictures, I have discovered a new at least new to me, trick that I have started to use. I take pictures of my work and use them to determine if further work or enhancements should be done. Look at the work that needs to be done to the station to make it more presentable and less toy-like.


No work crew next week, it is HO Track modular set-up. I am told will have over 10 actual miles of track. Should be something to see. I always find some inspiration when visiting HO Track set-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment